Feasibility study and planning for a global eHealth convention. Conducted a feasibility study for a global eHealth compact and ISfTeH support for the creation of national eHealth structures providing support for national eHealth policy and strategy efforts in low- and middle-income countries. As sole contractor, GeHCs was responsible for all aspects of this project.
- Development of project proposal submitted to the Rockefeller Foundation
- Supported capacity building for eHealth policy in countries, through the creation of eHealth national societies or eHealth councils in 4 countries
- Carried out a feasibility study for a permanent secretariat for the ISfTeH, and business plan for the organization, with a plan for sustainability of the secretariat
- identified potential partners and funders
- Prepared a report on the feasibility of a global eHealth convention
- Outlined the development and maintenance of knowledge repositories using material from ISfTeH meetings, workshops and other knowledge-generating and sharing activities.