Since its founding in October 2008, Global eHealth Consultants have completed, or are currently working on, a number of projects for various clients, including the World Bank, the World Health Organization, the United Nations Economic Commission for Africa, the International Society for Telemedicine and eHealth, the Southern Africa Development Community, the African Development Bank, the Aga Khan Foundation, Novartis Foundation for Sustainable Development, and the Luxembourg Development Agency.
GeHCs Project List
Here is a partial list of projects with links to fuller descriptions of each.
- Telehealth for disease surveillance (SADC)
- African Development Bank eHealth strategic framework (AfDB)
- National eHealth strategies for Burkina Faso and Niger (UNECA)
- National eHealth strategy for Ghana (Novartis Foundation for Sustainable Development)
- Joint eHealth Program (World Bank)
- Global eHealth Convention and ISfTeH Secretariat (International Society for Telemedicine and eHealth)
- Global eHealth Ambassadors Program
- Health Infrastructure and Technology (World Health Organization)
- eHealth strategy for the Aga Khan Development network (Aga Khan Foundation)
- National eHealth strategy for Mongolia (Luxembourg Development Agency)
- eHealth market survey (Swiss Institute for Tropical Medicine)
- Medoctor Systems